Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Start


Well, I guess it's about time that I showed you our new little abode. We've got a great house in a fun neighborhood and are loving it so far. The area that we are in has great pubs and restaurants within walking distance and we feel safe being out and about together (as long as we are together and not alone, 'cause that would just be silly). The house is a great size for us, and may even be a little bigger than we expected, but it's nice to have some room to move around and not be on top of each other. The cats love it and run up and down the hallway playing all day and night. We have gorgeous floor to ceiling windows in the front of the house (which really adds to the room we're using as a library) and with the ceilings being about 13 feet, it makes the house feel huge. There are 3 bedrooms, one of which we use as an office, and a really nice size living room with a built-in bar (that we only use for storage. Right. Storage). And finally there is a precious little backyard with a great deck. There is plenty of room for guests, so start planning your trips down to the Big Easy, folks. Beth and Stephen win the award for having the first planned trip. Any other takers? Anyone? Hello?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so cute! i am glad you got around to posting pictures. i have been silently stalking your blog and waiting patiently.
-laura

Anonymous said...

Super cute! So what about the Beth,Katie and I coming down in April or whenever that conference is? Doesn't that count? B/c I am counting on it.

~Ang

C said...

What!? Angela, Katie and Beth are planning a rendezvous in April? I wanna come!!! Your house is absolutely adorable. I love it. And I want to come and site on your back porch and be bad. Drinkin' 'til the sun comes up in the Big Easy.

Katie said...

hehehe Can anyone say house party in Nawlens?

Anonymous said...

So cute Ari! Thanks for posting! I am so glad you are settled in. I hope you have many a-visitors in
09' :) You have to tell me if you see Brad and Angie :) So petty I know! Good luck with your new start! -E

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! So I was just thinking that it's been a while since I happened in on your blog and I see that you've moved!! Wow am I behind the times eh? The house looks and sounds awesome! I love that you took all of the pictures (of the precious backyard for example) in the dark. ;) Look out! Sean and I might come crash in New Orleans! Hope you're having a wonderful time down there!