Thursday, November 20, 2008

La-La

Ari says:

I have a very small window of time here, so I'll be brief. I haven't forgotten about you all, but have had a tough time getting to a computer that I can monopolize for more than 3 minutes at a time. The trip has been amazing. I've been in 5 countries and on 4 continents in the past 2 weeks. We are finishing up the trip in Israel and it has been incredible so far. I miss each and every one of you and can't wait to talk to you all and catch up with what all is going on in your lives. Love you tons! And for now, here's a pic (if I can make it work). Talk to you all soon!
PS- "La la" is how you say "no, no" in Arabic. Learned that in Egypt.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I miss you so much! Come home safely and keep telling those arabic men, "la la"

Sally said...

I agree with Katie, "La, La, boys, I have a REAL man at home...." miss you bunches, love and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Look at that sexy mama!! I am so excited to hear all about your trip and many crazy experiences! Miss you and have a safe trip home!

Kisses- Ang