Friday, July 25, 2008

Nervous Nelly

Ari says:

Ok, don't tell Bart, but I'm a bit nervous. Angela and I are heading to New Orleans this weekend for a rather important adventure (I promise I'll tell you next week what all this secrecy has been about). I've rented a car, confirmed the hotel, got my maps (several of them), my contact and appointment information, and my rarely-used camera. I'm not forgetting anything and am as ready as I'll ever be, but there is always the chance that I am going to mess something up. I don't know if you've noticed from other posts or not, but I'm a bit accident prone and Murphy's Law has never quite applied to anyone so forcefully. Bart has assured me that I'll be fine and that there is very little likelihood of me ruining something so completely that he won't talk to me again, so that's reassuring, but there are still a few butterflies. Many details to come next week, so wish me luck and stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally excited and curious!! Hope to see you soon and chat! I have been reading your blog like crazy trying to get caught up on your life! :) I think we should trade for a few days so I can read a book!!! :) Good luck on your secret meeting and I can't wait to hear about it!

Katie said...

Good luck Aribear! You and Ang be safe and have fun!

C said...

You don't need luck, Ari! You were born with a golden horseshoe up your ass! Have a blast and know that I'm rooting for you!

Bethie said...

I am totally intrigued and glad I didn't see this until Monday. Otherwise I might have popped from anticipation!