Friday, June 6, 2008

About a Blog

Ari says:
I am in mourning. I would have worn black today, but it didn't go with my brown shoes. In setting up this silly little website/blog, I've actually become rather attached to it. I've taken care in its appearance and have methodically ruled which topics are and are not appropriate. In essence, this is a new hobby for me (too bad I'm not getting exercise while doing this. Side note: doesn't "blogging" or "to blog" sound like it should involve some sort of physical activity?). All this being said, I had quite a moment when I got in yesterday. The day started like any other; I checked my work email, responded to some, scoffed at others and then checked my personal email (followed same procedure), and then I hopped over to the blog to check for any comments or just to see if inspiration would jolt me like a bolt of lightning. Oh, I got a shock all right. The title of my blog had mysteriously moved overnight and the layout was quite changed and disturbing. I spent a bit of time (more than I should document) trying to figure out what was going on and then enlisted the help of the Diva Blogger herself to get this straightened out. However, it was all to no avail. Apparently my template has been changed and I am stuck. There is nothing I can do to return my lovely little blog back to its former glory. I am mildly undone (but happy that I have a topic to lament over). I hope the retched appearance of this layout is not offensive to any of you, but please know this was not intentional and I also hope that this does not assuage your drive to return to this humble place. Please, accept my apologies and grieve with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As disturbing as this is to you. Fear not, my lady! I check your blog daily and to see a new post is exciting! (to be honest, i didn't even notice the screw-up) You can find a new layout....Or vamp what you've got! Either way, I am happy to see you...altered layout or not....muah!

Anonymous said...

That is bizarre. I wonder if its a bug on the site. Hmmm....crazy!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Bart did it...wait a minute he doesn't ever write anything on here! That's crazy talk =^P

BTW black and brown does go together!! I keep trying to tell you this. =^P

~Ang

Amanda Bradley said...

why is this blog listed under the "travels" label?

C said...

What the???! Well, it still looks fabulous, no worries. This morning I saw that I missed a call from you last night...we'll be in touch soon, I promise. Sorry I've been out of touch. Things have been crazy and I'm exhausted by the end of the day! Forgive me?