Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Twin Peaks


Ari says:

Please prepare yourselves for a glutinous mass, oozing with schmaltz and sap (you've been warned). Today is Beth and Katie's birthday and I have to give a big nod to them on this very special day. As I've mentioned before, these lovely ladies are two of the most amazing people in the world. I truly consider myself a better person for knowing them, and consider myself blessed to call them friends. Although they are quite a pair, and their "twin-ness" can sometimes be a bit overwhelming, these two are individuals unlike any others. Their generosity, love and devotion are all complimented by their drive, passion and ability to see the best in every person and situation. I honestly don't think I could say enough, so I'll make it short and sweet. I love these girls and couldn't ask for better companions in this crazy life. Thank you, both for all you are and have a wonderful birthday.

4 comments:

Katie said...

AWWWW!!! THANK YOU HONEY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ari, you are the best friend twins could ever have! I know I speak for Katie (because she is in my head), when I say you are the most amazing woman and we love you sooooo much!

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear! These girls rock! Happy birthday, ladies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to wonderful girls!!! Super-beautiful and super-fun!!
Angela =^)