Friday, June 20, 2008

Much Ado About Blogging

Ari says:

I know it's Friday and I should have a plethora of stories and catastrophes with which to regale you, but I'm tapped. Apparently nothing is going on around here. So instead of me making up something (because I'm really not good at that), I'm just going to list some of the random things that are on my mind:


  • I had to take Sherlock to the vet this morning and it broke my heart. Bart and I don't have kids yet, but he's our baby and just handing him over to the nurse is so hard. He gives me that look like I'm the worst Mom in the world and how could I do that to him?! I tried to explain that this was only to make him feel better, but I don't think he was listening.

  • I am so excited that Katie and Neil are coming down tonight. We don't have any big plans and I think that makes it even better. Now, if only Beth and Stephen would make the trek, all would be well, but it will be a great weekend nonetheless.

  • I am (selfishly) thrilled that I get to spend a little extra time with Bradley and BJ before they head to P-cola. I hate the reason they're staying longer, but am glad for the extra time.

  • Although I have wished and prayed for this for a very long time, my life is getting ready to be turned upside down and, although I'm ready, I'm scared and nervous. I'm anticipating a new life and trying not to pre-form it in my head, but allow God to work and make it what He wants.

  • I am really hungry this morning.

  • I get to see Bart next Wednesday for our anniversary (yes, it's been a year already) and can't wait to get out there.

  • It is really gloomy outside right now and the perfect time for a nap. I hope I don't fall asleep in my meeting.

Yeah, I think that's all I've got right now. I know, I'm totally boring, but I promised Katie I would blog, so here you go. Also, here is a random picture that just makes me smile.


Happy Friday to you all. Have a wonderful weekend, be safe and know that you are loved (not necessarily by me, but I'm sure there's someone out there who does...) (oh, give me a break, I don't know who all is reading this, so I don't want to make a blanket statement that I can't back up, right? Ok fine, you're right. I'm a bad person).

6 comments:

Bethie said...

Yay! Thanks for blogging! I wish El Stevo and I were coming down too! Dude, on another note, last night I totally realized I married a jock. LOL, long funny story.

Katie said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You blogged for me!!! I can't wait to see you. I so need to get the heck out of dodge... er um Lexington. We are going to have so much fun!

And I'm hungry too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!!!! I don't have anything profound to say, but have a fantastic day!!
~Ang =^)

Anonymous said...

Your blogs brighten my day...I check this page daily and when there's a new post...WHOOPIE! SO EXCITED! Anyways, I was going to call you this weekend, but won't since you have company..call me next week. love you.

Anonymous said...

I am a slow blog checker....sorry this is a day late (I am always a day late and a dollar short) Anyway, I love the cute picture of you and Bart. So cute! I am also glad that you get to see him soon. I unfortunatly remember the longing feeling. Hope your Anniversary is great! Whats the date?

C said...

Starving...