Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All in a Day's Work

Ari says:

It's official. I am well into my second week of "the travels." Now some of you may consider this some horrid form of incapacitating bodily function, but in fact the name says it all. Starting the last weekend of March through the middle of May, I will not have one weekend at home. From San Diego to Kentucky (or "the bay," name that quote) I will not be resting until the weekend of May 16th. And then, buster, allow me to say... bring it. Not only does the new Chronicles of Narnia movie come out, but I plan on divulging my entire weekend to one of the greatest things ever: relaxation. With life comes work, responsibilities, errands, obligations, but with those sacred, unfettered weekends comes a simplicity that can only be reached when one fully devotes oneself to doing absolutely nothing and loving every second of it. I plan on reveling in that weekend and I challenge each and every one of you to find that time as well. Come on, you know you all have your indulgences like crap tv, cheesy romance novels, long baths or even a mild sport; in which case, you know what I'm talking about. Go on and find that time to devote entirely to relaxing. You'll thank me for it. I promise.

1 comment:

Bart and/or Ari said...

Ooooooo...I know!

"It's all good from Diego to the Bay"