Friday, April 18, 2008

It's a Mexican Thing


Ari says:

First off, let me offer each of you a huge TGIF (not anything about toes being inserted first or other extremities going in front, but the real thing)! That being said, let's get down to business. As some of you may know, I am a fan of La Comida Mexicana (Mexican food, or "that's Spanish for The Comida Mexicana") and today I am certainly feeling the effects of not having had it in a while. You could say I'm "feenin' for a fix, yo". I generally rely on lunch outings with friends to feed my addiction, but the past few times I've been out, those wonderful friends have let me down. Don't get me wrong, I heart food of all shapes and sizes, but there's just something magical about bowls of chips and salsa waiting to be gorged upon. I know, though, that I am not alone in this craving. I know there are others of you out there that may be afraid to speak up (like you have a pair). Well, fear no more! Arise fellow enchilada-cravers and join me for lunch, dinner and the occasional breakfast burrito. Any takers?

1 comment:

Amanda Bradley said...

glad i could help make your dream come true and enjoy some mexican for dinner friday night!