Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Melting, I'm Melting....

Ari says:
Yes, I know; I haven't blogged in a week and now you get two back to back. Don't whine about it, revel in it. Anyway, do you want to hear what I have to say or not? Well, I guess that's obvious since you're reading this. Ok, so I left the office a bit early on Tuesday (long story, don't ask) and came back Wednesday morning to an email from Angie (our amazingly wonderful office goddess) saying that the AC was out and that they were working to fix it. No big deal to me, I'm usually cold, so yesterday was the first day in a while that I simply did not turn on my space heater. Once I left yesterday, though, I found out why I hadn't been so bothered. It was only in the mid-60's during the heat of the day. Yeah, so today our AC is still on the blink and it is about 80 or so outside. Big difference. I'm fighting off sleep (more so than usual) and have actually removed the little shirt/jacket that was concealing my tank. That had to go. And now, to conserve energy in this area, they have cut off the main running lights, so that it is now a very shaded and fairly dark area. Right... I'll be awake for the next 2 hours. Sure.

No comments: